Last week I got some good sun in STL, but nothing like today. I sat in the full sun at the Jays game and wondered how the heck it could be so hot. I forgot about that heat over the long, cruel winter and the cool spring.
I had a fun weekend. My whirlwind roadtrip to visit my parents was super fun. My dad was happy with his Cards hat, and my mom was happy with her Mother's Day/birthday presents.
On Saturday night, I went for impromptu drinks on a patio with a friend. What a perfect evening for that.
Today was the Jays' game. They won. They swept the A's, who are a top team right now. The Jays are first in the AL East, and have won 11 out of their last 13. It's still early in the season, but oh, if they can keep this going...
Okay, my sun-addled brain needs sleep. Better post another time.
No comments:
Post a Comment