It's been a busy long weekend of sorts for me.
I worked really hard last week to get all of my exams marked, semester one wrapped up, and stuff ready for semester two, so that I could work from home on Friday. This was great. I didn't leave my house at all that day.
On Saturday, even though our dollar is low, a couple of friends and I went cross border shopping in Buffalo. I didn't buy very much, other than a bunch of groceries at Trader Joe's. The highlight was going to a diner called Grover's, which was apparently features on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives, and had the most insane ginormous burgers ever. I think I am still full.
Sunday ended up being a rather fun day. I ended up going for drinks with the same person both before and after the Superbowl, and during the game I ran some errands, but did take time to watch Katy Perry's sharktastic performance. I have to admit that I might be suffering from a slight hangover today, and I'm super tired, but that's okay.
Today is the start of a new semester, but it's a bit of a fizzle. We got a lot of snow overnight, and it was still coming down this morning. My commute to work was awful, and I got in a couple minutes late which didn't matter because classes did not start on time. When they did start, they were half empty, so I ended up having a light watered-down day one since I didn't want to do anything too important that I'd just have to repeat tomorrow. I'd love to go home early today, but I have a meeting after school, so I am procrastinating and drinking tea instead.
2 comments:
Katy Perry. So many memes.
Game and halftime show were both amongst the best in memory. Led to a slight hangover here too :)
Oh my - that does not sound like a great start to the semester - I hope it picks up though x
Post a Comment