It's as cold as fuck out there.
Tonight I got to see two amazing bands (Hey Rosetta!, Stars) play at a great venue (The Danforth Music Hall). Tomorrow night I'm going back to do it all again.
Today some kids threw me a mini surprise birthday party after school. I think I wasted my wish as I blew out my candles; I definitely should have wished for something more substantial during such a special moment.
Tomorrow I get to spend a PD day at the museum.
On Saturday I'm heading down to St Ratford to visit my parents for the long weekend.
On Sunday I turn 35. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I was feeling morose earlier, but then the concert put it into perspective for me. Life is pretty good; I've got a lot of people who think I'm awesome, even though I sometimes don't. I should listen to the Stars song more about holding on when you get love and letting go when you give it.
But, ugh, it's going to be cold as fuck on Sunday.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday and have a great day off tomorrow!
Post a Comment