I decided to quote a line from my most-listened-to-song (see previous post) for the title of this post.
Now I really really do love my job. In all honesty, I could never see myself doing anything else. But some days...
Today was picture day (pain in the ass), another teacher broke my desk in my classroom (don't ask), I had to give a kid detention for writing on a desk, two of our three photocopiers are down and my last period class were incorrigible. One of them banged her head on the wall while goofing off and I kicked another one out for throwing paper while the rest of them were overstimulated by the broken desk and the injury.
But, on the bright side... most of them are going to be away tomorrow for the Terry Fox run. They become so socially conscious when it means a day off school.
Thank God tomorrow's Friday.
1 comment:
Kids suck. At least you have power over them. Power is good.
Post a Comment