hahah that's awesome! I wish they'd paint the buses here, but this is just Winnipeg... I've seen pictures of Japanese railcars painted to look like shuffles, or similar to your picture.
Yeah they paint the buses here, but with nothing as exciting as Apple ads. There's a Shaw bus or two (think western Canada's Rogers), some ReMax ones, some Library ones...but the majority are just the regular city paint colours.
3 comments:
hahah that's awesome! I wish they'd paint the buses here, but this is just Winnipeg... I've seen pictures of Japanese railcars painted to look like shuffles, or similar to your picture.
My word was 'knoll'
They don't paint the buses in Winnipeg? We've even had the odd painted bus in my lil' ol' hometown of Stratford!
I had to add the word verification comments because I got my first two spammers. My "word" is vfziljlr.
Yeah they paint the buses here, but with nothing as exciting as Apple ads. There's a Shaw bus or two (think western Canada's Rogers), some ReMax ones, some Library ones...but the majority are just the regular city paint colours.
Post a Comment