Yay for Thursday nights and The Office! Is the character of Dwight Schrute not one of the best characters ever? Is it not shocking what happened at the end of tonight's episode? Can it puh-lease be next Thursday now so I can watch the next epidsode??
There's really not much else to report from my world. I think I have a fairly quiet weekend coming up. That's good. I can sleep in and catch up on some other stuff and maybe take some time to read. Definitely take a long bath. Hopefully, the weather will be agreeable enough to go on a long walk. There is so much joy in the little things in life.
4 comments:
Thanks for not spoiling it, I am working evenings right now and I have it on tape. As for long walks, I would love to go for one, unfortunately, the current -40 degree weather is changing my mind for me. :)
That was a great episode. Dwight was fantastic, when he was getting ready to go out to the sales call... that was brilliant.
Scott
yay! for lazy weekends. hope you have a great one.
:)
we gotta start using that new catchphrase... "you Schrute-ed it!"
Post a Comment