Thursday, January 25, 2007

When disappointment is a slow burning fire...

Right now I'm feeling a bit crappy, and I wrote a post to explain why, but I felt like I came off like a whinging little brat, so I deleted it.

I just feel like I've had to put my life on hold since October to deal with stuff, and I'm getting a little tired of it.

I miss being carefree is all.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hang in there.

sometimes letting it out is a good thing.

Scott said...

It's tough, but you have been there for your family and that is important. Take care of yourself this weekend.

wes said...

You'll feel better. :)

Enjoy your weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

who doesn't love feelin carefree?
keep your head up, hun. =)

Anonymous said...

hey christy. hope you're feeling better. here's something for you to check out. kinda weakerthans-ish, j. mascis-ish, and... i don't know what else. guess he's based out of vancouver, so you may have already heard of him/them.

http://tinyurl.com/2crovg

my fav is "breaking even".

JO said...

it's weird when you feel like all the sudden you have to grow up!! I agree with the first comment... at least you got to let it out in your unposted post, even if no one read it!!
Take care and keep your head up, we'll be going out drinking for your b-day soon!!!