I can't believe the last week before holidays is dunzo. It went by in such a blur. It seems like it was just Sunday night a nanosecond ago and I was frantically catching up on work wondering if it would ever end. Now here it is, the end of the week, and I've made it.
It was a good week though. I managed to finish my Christmas shopping and knock a lot of things off my to-do list. I also caught some nasty virus which should have kept me home and in bed, but I didn't have time for such nonsense, so I ignored it and went about with my insanity, despite the fact I was losing my voice. (Although one of my friends commented she preferred the raspy-voice version of me.) However, after a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios this morning, I realized I was over the worst of it and I felt that I was back on track. Moral of the story: Honey Nut Cheerios are a miracle cure.
I spent this evening catching up on some household chores type things and getting ready for going home for the holidays. Tomorrow night is my annual Christmas get-together with my friends from high school. I believe it might just be the tenth time we've done such a thing. It's always such a blast, and it has become the holiday tradition that I look forward to the most.
I should get myself to bed so I can be up in time to catch my morning train. Happy Holidays!
2 comments:
Hopefully you reached your train. Cable-Pulse 24 was going on like there was some national crisis due to travelers coming in to, out of, and through Toronto.
The best part of getting sick before the holidays, is you should be in the clear for the holidays themselves. Enjoy!
Happy Boxing Day!!! I thought I'd be the first to say that.
Post a Comment