Tuesday, September 30, 2008

And I'm jello baby.

2 hours until Weezer! (Or at least until I meet my friends at the show.)

I bought three new albums today (Ben Folds, Jack's Mannequin and Jenny Lewis).

That sums up the important parts of right now.

ps If they don't play El Scorcho, I'm going to lie to myself and say that they did.

4 comments:

Aaron said...

I like the newest weezer over 'Make Believe', but its all fallen short since Pinkerton in my mind....

I'm sure they will (or maybe by now already have) kick ass tonight though! hope you enjoy(ed)!

Claire said...

I am green with envy!

Oh, and let me know what you think of the Ben and Jenny CDs - they are both on my hitlist :-).

Cxx

The Grunt said...

Weezer is going to be an awesome show. I had a chance to see them when they first started getting noticed and I couldn't get off of work. I still wonder if God will forgive me for that sin.

Scott said...

Hope that the show was a good one.