I don't belive in astrology. I know all about the Earth's wobble making everyone's sign technically wrong (I'm really a Capricorn not an Aquarius). Besides this, I can't really believe that the stars that were present in the sky on the day of my birth predict my future and my personality.
However, reading my horoscope is fun, dammit, and it makes me feel better in the morning. And my Sunday morning horoscope, "something good is coming over the horizon for you", makes me want to close out my inner skeptic and become an astrology devotee.
I also like this quote from Kate Winslet: "Everyone can commit to 20 minutes (of exercise), especially if there’s a glass of Chardonnay afterwards." So, if I go to a 90 minute yoga class tonight, do I get 4.5 glasses of wine afterwards?
One of my favourite Simpsons words is "Boo-runs". After a conversation with a friend last night, I realized that all of us who say Boo-urns are using it incorrectly. I always use it instead of boo. However, Moleman uses it as a cheer, so I really should use it when I'm happy. So Boo-runs that Monday is over. Meh, I honestly prefer using it incorrectly, I think.
Rilo discovered one of the toys that I bought her before I got her this weekend. It's a stuffed duck and she carries it around in her mouth like so:

This is her favourite spot in my apartment. I suspect it is because she likes the cat painting on the wall.

Monday randomness out.
2 comments:
I love saying Boo-urns as well. But I especially like calling out for Jebus.
Monday randomness is my favorite.
Post a Comment