There's an episode of the Simpsons where Mr. Burns goes to the Mayo Clinic to get a checkup. It turns out that he has every known disease. When he asks why he is still alive, the doctor uses a little toy door, and a bunch of toy germs to explain. Basically, all of the germs in Burns' body are trying to get through the door at the same time, but they get stuck as a result, hence Burns is alive.
Sometimes my thoughts are like those germs. They are all trying to get through the door at once and get stuck.
Anyway, I guess it just boils down to there is someone that I needed to say goodbye to quite a long time ago, but I kept putting it off because even though it's something I *need* to do, I don't really *want* to do it. But I think it's time because I can't think of anything else to say. Well, actually I *can* think of a lot, but all of those thoughts are stuck in that doorway right now.
Or maybe I should just quit trying to say so much and just leave it as one word. Goodbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment