This is tonight!!!
I would have posted 1234, which is like my fave music video of recent memory, but that seems too cliche. I really love the above song though. And the video is cool. I wish I had a field with barrels of fireworks in it. Would be good times.
Hayden will be there too with members of Cuff the Duke as his backing band.
I feel sorry for the poor dude who agreed to go this concert with me. I am so excited to see Feist and Hayden and I think I'll constantly be shouting "I love this song!" in his ear all of the time.
Going to a concert with me means that you will get poked on the shoulder quite a bit. Just ask my poor friend Becca T who has accumulated many bruises in her life from such occasions as when Hawksley played "Your Beauty Must Be Rubbing Off" or when the Weakerthans played "Reconstruction Site" or when REM played "What the Frequency Kenneth?" or when...
3 comments:
Haha! Actually, you sound like good company at a concert. I get giddy like that as well.
I am so jealous! And I get wicked giddy and excited at gigs...you betcha!
Cxx
Saw Hayden last winter. Very sedate show but a great evening of laid back music. beautiful music though dude needed a haircut...or a comb.
I love "Dynamite Walls"
Post a Comment