Monday, June 22, 2009

Bachelorette Post #5

Well folks, it’s that time of the week again. Diet Dr. Pepper: check. Peanut M&M’s: check. Becca T: check. Rilo: check.

Becca T and I did the train through the Rockies thing two summers ago, but in the opposite direction. It was good times, however, we had to share our train with many other people, and unfortch, it wasn’t a bunch of hot bachelors. The unfairness of it all.

Ironically Becca T is being distracted from the show by this week’s issue of People Magazine that features “Summer’s Hottest Bachelors”. She likes Robert Pattinson the best and I told her she could cut out the picture of him and stick it in her cubicle. LOL

I’m sorry. Robby is not overly attractive. Becca T points out that they kind of match each other though (both dark brown hair, both have large noses). So, if people go for people who like themselves, they are a good match.

But, looking alike isn’t enough. Robby isn’t grown-up enough for Jillian, so the train has been stopped and Robby has been apparently dumped into the wilderness. Quote of the night: “I’m bummed because I just got kicked off a train right now.” I hope he has good survival skills. I think there are bears out there.

Wow. Mike is crying because Robby was left in the Canadian wilderness. Whoa.

Oh no! That weasely Wes has sneaked into her bedchamber! Ahhhh, he’s so blatent about how he’s just on to sell records. Who would buy the record of a lying weasel??? Oooh, he’s so villainous!

Wow. Beautiful scenery. This show is such a tourism ad for Western Canada.

Hmmm, I think I might find Reid a bit attractive. Both with and without the glasses.

Hide and seek is kind of cute, but Jake made it super corny when he said “I slipped in a little cuddle.”

LOL Reid’s overanalyzing reminds me of a certain friend of mine who will remain nameless.

Becca T is falling out of love with Jake because his hair is too flat.

Becca T: “Is that Kiptyn? He’s talking too much.”

Ohhhhhhhh, no! Tanner is flashing his tighty whiteys! So unnecessary!!! Gah! Jillian: “I didn’t need to see the package yet, although it was huge…” Someone comments: “it was like seeing a horse with underwear on.”

Now Tanner’s caressing her feet. “Now that I’ve felt how soft her feet are, I want her to meet my family,” he says.
Jesse is boring. Too much talk.

Okay, I’ll admit it. Breakdancer Mike is goofy and cute.

Drama between Tanner and weasely Wes. I hate Wes.

These guys all talk too much don’t you think?

And, after a one-on-one date with Reid, the train arrives in Banff Springs.

Anyway, the rose ceremony wasn’t very revolutionary. Wes was kept which is so crazy. Tanner was let go, which is no surprise. They had very little one-on-one time. Also, Jake was let go ‘cuz he’s too nice.

But… all of the scenes from the rest of the season are super exciting! OMG, dudes coming back! Problems in the bedroom! Lots of crying! Sign me up!

Soooooooo… now that we are down to five (at least for now), who are you cheering for? There’s Reid, Mike, Wes, Kiptyn, and Jesse. I think I’m cheering for Mike. Becca’s too sad that Jake’s gone to cheer for any of them. Mathew can’t even keep them straight enough to have a favourite. (He showed up late again.)

So, until next week Bachelorette fans!

5 comments:

rawbean said...

The Emerald Lake thing....gotta download that!

I am cheering for Jesse because he is my draw in the office pool.

I am booking next Monday OFF so I don't miss a second of this show. Such a guilty pleasure.

Miss Ash said...

I think that Reid is cute in a nerdy kind of way, Mike is cute and hilarious and Kiptyn is yummy and sexy. Jesse I don't really think much of and Wes is a total asshole. I was waiting for one of them to just tell her when they left but it looks like the pilot comes back to do so....yay Jake!!

Claire said...

Even though I've never seen the show, I freaking love these posts!

Cxx

Name said...

I feel fortunate that we have that scenery just in our backyard.

The Grunt said...

I'm just happy to be here:)