Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

As promised, here's a picture of Rilo in her Halloween costume, as mailed to her by her friends Fern and Norton in Fargo. She actually doesn't care much for being a ladybug, as you can tell by her expression.

However, she discovered that her costume makes a great toy!


Happy Halloween folks! Eat lots of candy!

ps I just realized that it's not actually Halloween. I keep thinking that Friday is Halloween because I've been spending so much time planning Halloween for work tomorrow, and tomorrow is the day that I am wearing my costume, so it's essentially Halloween for me.

pps When I went out this evening, I drank a lovely pumpkin ale. Yum.

5 comments:

AlieMalie said...

beautimous.

Rilo is wearing the same expression as Fern and Norton when I even think of dressing them up.

Hope you have a great Halloween!

wigsf said...

HAPPY HALLOWE'EN!

Anonymous said...

I beleive the caption underneath that pic of Rilo should read
"what the f@*$ did you put on my head, there will be revenge..."

The Grunt said...

BOO!

Claire said...

Pumpkin ale? Nyom nyom nyom! And I love the face of doom on Rilo's sweet face!

Cxx