Yay! for the new Tegan and Sara song "Hell".
Boo! to ticketmaster charges. I swear I've handed over so much money to them in my life.
Yay! for the fact that you can buy gift certificates for other places at Shopper's Drugmart. It'll make someone very happy tomorrow.
Yay! for the new Matt Good album. It's great listening for subway rides and errand-running. My fave song is "A Silent Army in the Trees".
Yay! for vanilla-flavoured soy milk in hot chocolate. Yes, my fridge usually contains soy milk for solely this purpose.
Boo! to negativity. I find that I get more and more sensitive to negativity by the day. I understand the need to vent and complain, and I'm guilty of complaining way too much. I want to stop.
Yay! for concerts. I'm going to see Two Hours Traffic on Friday night with one of my favourite people in the world: my pal Eric.
Yay! for forgetting my marking at school. Aww shucks, that means I can't work on it tonight.
Yay! for new books. I'm a sucker, and I bought Audrey Niffenegger's new book "Her Fearful Symmetry". It's advertised as a "gothic romance" and fall is the time of year for gothic romances imho. I'm going to start reading it tonight since I forgot my marking at school.
Yay! for the fact one of my fave coworkers got good news. I'm very happy for the dude and the fact he's now permanent.
Yay! for bubble baths. I am so having one tonight as I start my new book.
Yay! for plans tomorrow that mean I'll have to tape my fave TV shows instead of watching them. Being busy means the power to fast forward commericals.
Boo! to my nails. I need a manicure and pedicure. Maybe I'll have time to treat myself this weekend.
Yay! for the fact that there are many more yays than boos going through my head these days.
6 comments:
Such a cute post. I agree on the negativity - I am GUILTY on that one. I was bitching about nothing last week when I probably should have zipped it.
Have fun tomorrow while your shows record....
yay for somebody else willing to consume soy milk. Nobody likes being the only one.
well, Being a dairy farmer and all, I didn't like your soymilk comment so much BUT, if you are going to drink the sh*t :) drink Soy-Nice. I can show you the fields of soys that go into it.
Joanna
Bubblebaths FTW!
Cxx
the surcharges on everything, especially like 3 different ones on a given ticket purchase is getting a bit out of control.
Silent Army is my fave so far too! can't wait for that show!
I like this post!! Go for the pedicure and do have a wonderful time this evening!
Post a Comment