1. The phone rings; who do you want it to be?
Visa telling me that I won what I bought this month.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
I use a basket most of the time. But yes, I always return my cart. I’m a chronic rule follower.
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
Both. It depends on the other people.
4. Do you take compliments well?
Give me some and we’ll see.
5. Do you play Sudoku?
Yes.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
I’d be a goner.
7. Do you like to ride horses?
I’ve never rode a horse.
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Just day camp. And art camp, but that doesn’t count.
9. What was your favorite game as a kid?
Monopoly.
10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you go for it?
No. I’m a chronic rule follower.
11. Have you lied to get out of a date?
I haven’t. I hate lying, no matter what.
12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
Yup.
Be pursued. It's fun :)
14. Use three words to describe yourself?
Intelligent, considerate, talkative.
No.
16. Are you continuing your education?
I’m done with the learning. Well, the “formal” learning. I’m always learning new things.
17. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
Of course not.
18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
Rilo Kitty
19. How often do you read books?
My goal was to read a book a week this year. I managed to read two in the past month. So really, one every two weeks.
20. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
I think a lot about the past and the future. I need to live more in the present.
21. What is your favorite children's book?
From my childhood: The Twits by Roald Dahl. However, I really love Harry Potter, which I discovered in my early 20s.
22. What color are your eyes?
Brown
23. How tall are you?
5’6’’
24. Where is your dream house located?
In the neighbourhood where I live now, actually.
25. Do you have a secret fetish?
It would not be a secret if I shared.
26. Have you tried sushi?
LOL I’m not even answering this. If you don’t know the answer, you must be new to this blog.
27. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
Yup. But not since high school.
28. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
Last time I remember was when my pal Christa and I went on a shopping trip to
29. When was the last time you were at Church?
About two weeks ago.
30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
The grocery store. It’s a lazy, rainy Sunday.
31. What was your favorite job?
Teaching, of course.
32. Do you like mustard?
Love. It was all I’d put on hot dogs as a kid.
33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
That’s a tough decision! But, given the choice, ummm sleep. Sleep’s where I’m a Viking, as Ralph Wiggum says.
34. Do you look like your mom or dad?
I think I’m a mix of both.
35. How long does it take you in the shower?
5 minutes.
36. Can you do the splits?
Nope.
37. What movie do you want to see right now?
Whip It! (Directed by Drew Barrymore, who is like the only actress I like.)
38. If you could fast forward your life, would you?
I’d like to see how certain things turn out, but I’d liked to rewind back to now to live through everything. But, I promise I’ll act surprised when stuff happens.
39. What did you do for New Year's
LOL Last year it was too cold to do anything fun, so my pal Mathew and I had the lamest New Year’s ever. It was like we were an old married couple, without being old, and we’d never marry each other in a million years.
40. Do you think The Grudge was scary?
Didn’t see it.
41. Could you relate to a character in Mean Girls?
Don’t remember it.
42. Do you own a camera phone?
Yah, but I don’t use the camera part. Why does everything have to have a camera attached to it these days.
43. Do you have an "ex box" with pics and letters from past lovers?
That’s what campfires are for.
44. Was your mom a cheerleader?
Nope.
45. What's the last letter of your middle name?
A
46. Do you like your middle name?
Yes.
47. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
Usually 6, but I need 8.
48. Do you like care bears?
Of course. I had Funshine bear.
49. What do you buy at the movies?
Usually a ginormous diet coke.
50. Do you know how to play poker?
Yes, but my strategy is to pretend I don’t know how to play. Shhh.
51. Do you wear your seat belt?
Yup.
52. What do you wear to sleep?
At this time of year, I’ve broken out the fuzzy Ally McBeal pjs.
53. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
The Queen once visited. They had to build her a special bathroom. Also, once a swan was beheaded by an owl. That was front page.
54. How many meals do you eat a day?
3
55. Is your tongue pierced?
Nope.
56. Ever meet anyone you met on myspace?
Nope… but I’ve met five bloggers that I count.
57. Do you read myspace bulletins?
I don’t have myspace.
58. Do you like funny or serious people better?
Funny. I think serious people don’t really like me ‘cuz I can’t really stay serious for too long.
59. Ever been to
I have flown through LAX on my way to and from
60. Did you eat a cookie today?
No. Day’s not over yet. But alas, I have no cookies, so it's not going to happen.
61. Do you use cuss words in other languages?
Sadly not. This is something I’d like to improve.
62. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
I usually pay. Especially ‘cuz I listen to all indie stuff.
63. Do you hate chocolate?
Who hates chocolate? People with no souls, that’s who.
64. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
My parents and I will get into huge arguments about the stupidest things. So stupid I can’t really remember what they are.
65. Are you a gullible person?
I don’t think I’m gullible per se, but I do believe that most people are genuine, so I can be taken in ‘cuz I’m trusting, I guess.
66. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy?
Not at all, I have neither and I am very happy.
67. If you could have any job what would it be?
I really do like my job, but I’d love to write a great novel. Then have Oprah pick it for her bookclub. Then with the GG award. Oh, and have my book nominated for Canada Reads too. And then have a movie made of my book. Starring Johnny Depp.
68. Are you easy to get along with?
Very much so.
69. What is your favorite time of day?
After work, when I get to do me-stuff.
4 comments:
There are some really weird questions in this meme but now I know a lot of random things about you! Good answers!
i love your answers :)
Height in Metric please.
And I'm gonna take this meme.
As a chronic rule follower do you jay walk??? :)
As for #20 that's a good goal, learn to live in the present as I too think way too much about the fast and future.
Maybe I could add another "As" in there or a "too" ha!
Post a Comment