Wednesday, July 17, 2013

You know I think about you, let me know you think about me too.

This evening I went to a few of my favourite Toronto spots:

1) The Bloor Cinema to see the documentary "20 Feet From Stardom".  I love docs.  I love our city's documentary cinema.  It's a beautiful space and was packed tonight.



2) A Markham Street patio for beer on a humid summer evening.  Yes, it was a little bit sweaty, but I love being outside.

3) Browsed records at Sonic Boom.  Restrained myself from buying any vinyl.  I still have the new Two Hours Traffic record that I got a couple weeks ago and have not listened to yet.

Now I'm listening to Whitehorse and reading on my sofa.

Also, I think this Neko Case cover of Harry Nilsson's "Don't Forget Me" is great for a hot summer night.  Or any night, really. 

No comments: