Wednesday, November 06, 2013

This lonely morning, this lonely morning.

Got the new Best Coast album on vinyl today.  It's catchy fun stuff.



I have nothing really to blog about today.  I mean there is the whole mayoral scandal.  Somehow, the Simpsons summed this up in a clever throw-away gag years ago.


So why write any more about the giant mess that is Toronto's mayoral crack scandal?  He needs to step down so much.  I would say this even if I agreed with his policies (which I obviously don't).

This Best Coast album is really short.  Only 7 songs.  I wish I could train Rilo to turn over records for me.

And that's all I have.

1 comment:

Jabba said...

Ha! Ha! I love this post. It's like a giant sigh about life, but more interesting.

I can just picture you asking her to turn the record over and her rolling over and going back to sleep. That's what Ziggy would have done.