Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Evolution Schmevolution...

Wow, I can totally tell that summer vacation is over by my lack of posting. So far it's been a good start to the year but I'm soooooooo tired. It's been really hot too (30 degrees plus humidity today) so that sucks. I'm actually in a classroom with air conditioning but even it was boiling in the afternoon.

Anyway, I was so exhausted that came home a bit earlier and had a nap. Now I'm spending time getting reaquainted wtih my good friend television. I watched the American version of The Office, a bit of the final Cdn Idol and right now I'm watching what I think is the final episode of Tommy Lee Goes to College. That show makes me laugh. Poor Tommy's having trouble in chemistry. Now it's time for Rockstar. Go Cdns go!

So I don't have too much else to say, unless you want to hear about how I really need to be prepping a lesson on drawing Bohr diagrams of atoms.

On another note, one thing I really I love about my iPod is that keep track of how often you listen to songs. Here are my top 10 listened to songs:

1) Your Ex-Lover is Dead - Stars
2) Souvenirs - Christine Fellows
3) Sleeps with Butterflies - Tori Amos
4) Natural Disaster - Joel Plaskett
5) Every Day is a Holiday - Esthero
6) Mushaboom - Feist
7) Reunion - Stars
8) Lola Stars and Stripes - The Stills
9) All That I've Got - The Used
10) Agoraphobe - Matthew Good and Ryan Dahle

I can't believe that I've listen to that Used song that much. That's the only song of their I know. Their lead singer kind of grosses me out from when he was on The Osbournes.

p.s. Everyone in the world shoud be watching the Daily Show this week for their "Evolution Schmevolution" special!

4 comments:

m@ said...

I love that too! Tonight is in the lead by FAR, but mine are:
1. Tonight - Stars
2. Rebellion (Lies) - Arcade Fire
3. Fix You - Coldplay
4. Your Ex-Lover is Dead - Stars
5. No Reason to Cry Out Your Eyes - Hawskley Workman
6. Running for Home - Matthew Good
7. Nothing Better - The Postal Service
8. Your Calendar Girl - Stars
9. Cat Like Theif - Boxcar Racer
10. A Perfect Sonnet - Bright Eyes

Raina* said...

Ugh, can't belive I can't watch Suzie anymore on Rockstar.

I felt it in my gut when I saw her and Mig standing, waiting, but until they actually made it official...sucks!

Christielli said...

m@ - Tonight - what Stars CD is that from? I don't know that song I don't think. Oh, and Hawksley rocks - I don't listen to him near enough.

April - lol he is gross... but in that song he sounds cute to the unknowing ear. A friend of mine heard that song and said "the singer sounds cute" and I'm like "no no no no no."

Raina - I'm devasted too. She's better than the rest. I have a feeling they'll pick Marty. I'm not a fan of him. I'm rooting for JD since he's the last Cdn left.

m@ said...

It's from Nightsongs, I believe. It's available for purchase in iTunes :P