Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I tried to focus my attention, but I feel so A-D-D.

Well, I'm another day closer to the weekend.

Actually, I can't complain. I had a pretty good day today. My often troublesome period 4 class of jokers almost gave my assistant and I a stomachache from laughter. We were doing a little experiment in class today which required me to cut an apple into slices and put the slices in different liquids to see which was the best preservative. Anyway, as I was cutting the apple, I was talking and I think I started to gesture with the knife (just an everyday bread knife from home - not sharp at all!) and one of the kids was like "Whoa! She's got a knife! We'd better be good today!" and then they were all quiet, except for me and my assistant who started to crack up.

Tonight I was productive and got some cleaning done and had some ice cream with my roommate as we watched a bit of Desparate Housewives. Here's my sad ice cream story. When I went grocery shopping on Sunday, they had Ben and Jerry's ice cream on sale so I bought some. Well, I decided to be healthy and get yogurt instead of ice cream. Unfortunately, they only had what I though was vanilla yogurt but I decided to be good and get that. Well, I got it home and noticed it was not yogurt like I thought, but vanilla ice cream. Vanilla ice cream is soooooooo boring! What's the point? I cheated myself out of a fun flavour and I'm still be unhealthy. Flibberty-jibbet!

Lastly, I snapped a pic of my new iPod case. Here it is:


2 comments:

Raina* said...

WHOA, that little number is awesome. It would almost make it worthwhile for me to get an ipod. I love it.

m@ said...

very snazzy little case!
I've been looking at some cases that ilouge previewed for the mini, but haven't gone on sale yet :(
and I might be selling my mini anyways, lol