I stole this from Guggenflurgen.
I AM feeling the Sunday night blues.
I WANT to go on a vacation.
I WISH it was June already.
I HATE waking up early in the morning.
I MISS my university days.
I FEAR the death of my parents.
I HEAR the Weakerthans on my iPod.
I WONDER what my life will be like in 5 years.
I REGRET sleeping in today.
I AM NOT a morning person.
I DANCE when I’ve had something to drink.
I SING off key.
I CRY during the series finale of “Sex and the City”.
I AM NOT ALWAYS in a good mood, although I act like it most of the time.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS quality hand-knit scarves.
I WRITE tests and blog posts.
I CONFUSE my students sometimes.
I NEED a long weekend.
I SHOULD eat more veggies.
I START lots of Sudokus.
I FINISH mainly the easy ones.
Bonus: Here are some I-songs from my iPod (a la Lea's blog awhile ago):
I Am Aglow - Sarah Harmer
I Am Missing - Dashboard Confessional
I Believe in A Thing Called Love - The Darkness
I Can Feel It - Sloan
I Don't Know What It Is - Rufus Wainwright
I Don't Like Mondays - Tori Amos
I Drive Alone - Esthero
I Fought the Law - Green Day
I Hate My Generation - Sloan
I Know I Know I Know - Tegan & Sara
I Never - Rilo Kiley
I Really Want to Help You - Cuff the Duke
I Should Have Been Watching You - Hayden
I Will Follow You Into The Dark - Death Cab for Cutie
I.O.U. - Metric
7 comments:
Love it!!! And I love how you stepped it up a notch with your "I" songs. Here are mine:
I Am Aglow
I Am Ready for Love
I Am the Ride
I Am Your Tambourine
I Believe in a Thing Called Love
I Bloom Blaum
I Can't Tell you Why
I Come from a Land Down Under
I Fought in a WAr
I Had a Dream
I Knew I Loved You
I Know HIm Too
I Love Myself
I Love You
I Need a Hero
I Put a Spell on You
I Ran Away
I Shall be Released
I Shot the Sheriff
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking for
I Wanna Grow Old with YOu
I Wanna Love Somebody
I Want it That Way
I Want to Come Over
I Want You
I Will Follow
I Will Remember You
Cool post.. I don't really get the whole Soduko craze. Perhaps I need to give it a shot sometime.
Don't feel bad about sleeping in. It is a good thing to do from time to time.
Cheers,
Scott
i love your music and i love that they're I-songs. that's really cool. well you're very cool, so i guess logically, that makes sense.
"I WONDER what my life will be like in 5 years"
So do I! Only time will tell I guess!
I'm so gonna steal this from you guys!
Excellent post. I shall have to steal it sometime.
Oooooh, I've been MIA for a while but glad I popped in just in time to catch this post. I just might steal it this sometime soon since I'm having the hardest time coming up with anything blog worthy.
When I do finally get around to meeting you, will you teach me to do those sudoku puzzles? I'm not into them, but I think it's cause I really haven't gotten a handle on them.
speaking of the Darkness, on Video on Trial the other day i saw the craziest video of theirs - the lead singer is in a wedding dress and is about to make out with himself....ewwwww
Post a Comment