
Today was pretty good. I think I left my brand new lunch bag (that I got free with something else) on the subway. Oh well, easy come, easy go. Hopefully a hungry person finds it, since there were a couple of clementines and a banana in it. Unfortunately, so was my pretty and new-ish umbrella, so it's back to the old red one that I have that won't break or get lost for love nor money. A coworker of mine used to marvel about how I'd had the same umbrella for a really long time...
It looks like tomorrow night, Becca T and I will be seeing her friend Colin Munroe at the Rivoli. Yay! A concert! He's opening for someone or other, and since we're old and need to get to sleep at a decent time on a worknight, we'll leave after him. I mentioned his song "Your Braids" a couple of weeks ago. That song has actually sneaked up to become my most-listened-to song on my iPod.
So..... hopefully tomorrow's pic (which may be posted late) will be concert related. Woo!
4 comments:
No snow yet? :(
Yay for concerts during the week. I find that those are best crowds because they are the people who are really into the band, otherwise they wouldn't bother. On the weekends, all you get is the "going out" riff-raff, who couldn't care less about the band playing. :)
great pic. boo about the lost lunchbag and umbrella, whata bummer.
hope you have fun at the concert. :)
Mmmmn, those clementines sure were good, thanks, Christielli. Now how in the heck did they end up clear down here?
Great pictures!
Maybe someday when I learn to use this I can copy your idea. Right now I'm still learning how to actually log on (it takes me forever!).
Have fun at the concert.
Post a Comment