How long until you hit thirty, Christielli? That's when things get out of control.
This one line was the best post I've read in months. Seriously, some people can fill up the screen with the most inane babble and I am expected to comment on that? You've made my day, honestly.
From my mini-rant, I follow with this for those vapid souls, "Hoot, hoot-hoot, hooot!"
Hey christy, I couldn't agree with you more! Sometimes I want it to slow down a bit so I can take it all in and enjoy where my life is at, and the people that make it so great. Love the one liner after a night of drinking, lol!
I thought your comment was totally out of now where, until I read Mel's reply... It's amazing how talking about the past can make you feel so old... Cheers... we still have lots of years and lots of beers left!!
6 comments:
I couldn't agree more. :)
How long until you hit thirty, Christielli? That's when things get out of control.
This one line was the best post I've read in months. Seriously, some people can fill up the screen with the most inane babble and I am expected to comment on that? You've made my day, honestly.
From my mini-rant, I follow with this for those vapid souls, "Hoot, hoot-hoot, hooot!"
yes, someone needs to take the second derivative of time and make it negative for a bit.
Girl, heck to the yes. How is it Monday already?
Cxx
Hey christy,
I couldn't agree with you more! Sometimes I want it to slow down a bit so I can take it all in and enjoy where my life is at, and the people that make it so great.
Love the one liner after a night of drinking, lol!
I thought your comment was totally out of now where, until I read Mel's reply... It's amazing how talking about the past can make you feel so old...
Cheers... we still have lots of years and lots of beers left!!
Post a Comment