Okay, first of all, let me say that I was very excited to hear that there is finally a release date for the seventh Harry Potter book. Don't expect much posting in these parts on July 21st. Yes, I am a huge nerd who will pre-order her book so that I can pick it up at midnight. Yes, I will probably read the whole thing straight through, forsaking some sleep. Yes, I am thankful that it is coming out during summer vacay, so I don't have to worry about being in any condition to show up for work.
(Note: if you have not read the Harry Potter books, honestly, you should. They're great! I never expected that I would like them as much as I do when I picked up the first one.)
Okay, in other news, The Office was super funny tonight. Thank goodness it was new this week. Last week totally sucked due to the lack on new episode. (Note: My bday falls on a Thursday. If there is a new episode on that day, my plans are going to revolve around watching it and having drinks here. If there is no new episode, I think it will a good evening to go out for cheap Martinis... Or perhaps I could do both. Hmmmm....)
Speaking of bdays, I have two blog buddies who have birthdays tomorrow (Groundhog Day). So happy bday to Scott, and to Joanna, who is not only a blog buddy, but a long time pal from the GSA (Greater St. Ratford Area).
Well, it's almost the weekend. I'm going to visit the 'rents this weekend, and I don't have tonnes of plans, so I'm hoping to get some rest. Monday is the start of the new semester, which means that I have to get used to a new routine and new classes.
Happy weekend!
4 comments:
I think my sister has all the Harry Potter books. I will have to see if I can borrow them from her and see what all the hub bub is all about.
Thanks for the birthday wishes. Much appreciated.
Hope that you have a solid weekend.
I haven't read any of the Harry Potter books, I like to live against the grain. But my sister has them all, so if I ever get the urge or if I am ever bed-ridden for a long period of time, I can always read them then.
btw, its February sweeps, so there will be new episodes for the whole month, so yes, there will be a new episode on your b-day. :)
i hope you had a great bday. Aquarians rock.
just turned twenty-ten last week. it freaking owns.
Post a Comment