Here's something new. An early morning post.
Report card season and all of its super-fun associated events (can you hear the sarcasm in my voice) are done with.
Which means bring on Christmas! 4 more weeks until holidays!!!
Quiet weekend ahead. Christmas decorating and chilling with Becca T. Oh, and I really want to spend some time knitting.
I saw the stage version of The Sound of Music this week. It was great.
A week today and I'll be off to fall concert number 7 of 8. It's my dear Hawksley at Massey Hall. I hope he plays Christmas songs. Like "A House or Maybe a Boat". That's really all I want for Christmas this year.
I'm wearing my snowflake Tshirt today because there is snow on the ground.
Rilo needs food, and I need to be off to a boring PD day, but at least I don't have to be at school until 9 am and they are feeding me, and I hope I can knit a bit during the proceedings. And they feed us. Portuguese food I hope.
After the day, I think I'm going to do some shopping. Yay.
Alright, seriously its time to head off. Later.
2 comments:
Shopping be so fun, what are you gonna get?
I need to do some shopping. I've finally been getting on top of the no-fun bill paying. I need a reward.
Post a Comment