Tuesday, December 23, 2008

All the bells are ringing out, and it's Christmas all over again.

So the Queen of Indecisiveness (me) has now flip-flopped three times on when to leave for the holidays. I was going to go last night, and then switched to tomorrow night, and have now settled on tonight. I feel bad for my poor cat-sitter who keeps getting messages about changes in plans. Actually, I've been this flip-floppy about trips in the past, but only my parents have had to deal with it. Now that I've got a cat, there's a whole other person in the equation. Lucky that my pal Mathew is patient.

Anyway, over the past few days I've hosted a successful egg nog waffle brunch, gone to a super-fun Christmas party, and had a really relaxing spa day.

Now I'm taking a break from packing up dirty laundry (and presents!) to bring to the 'rents. I think I'm going to relax, knit, exercise, read, chill, and social butterfly as much as possible over the next few days.

Blogging may or may not be hiatus-ed for awhile depending on my mood and internet connection.

I'm back in Toronto for a couple days in on the 29th, then I'm going to spend New Year's in Ottawa, so that will be a fun change.

Merry Christmas to all of you who read this. And all of you who don't too.

4 comments:

Aaron said...

Sounds like you're off to a good start with the holidays.

Ottawa for New Years sounds fun; travel safe!

The Grunt said...

I've been shoveling way too much snow this week. I think my Christmas will be spent smelling like Icy Hot and 2-stroke exhaust. I'll still enjoy it.

The Grunt said...

Marvin Chrispmouse!

Claire said...

I'm also doing the chillaxing / social butterfly thing at the 'rents. Isn't it ace?

Cxx