Thursday, December 11, 2008

There's one thing I want to say, so I'll be brave.

This is tomorrow night:



Feeling better after staying home. Slept most of the day. Got the new Oprah magazine. Had an "A-Ha" moment. (Ha-ha.) Bought a new book (Vinyl Cafe Diaries by Stuart McLean). Found myself feeling energized so I made a trip to the Eaton Centre. Got some Christmas shopping done. Used some store credit I had from mis-purchases to get a fabulous new bag, and a present for someone else. Came home with OJ (purpose of trip) and watched The Office and 30 Rock.

I also bought my favourite bath product at Lush so I plan to have a nice bubble bath and read and listen to Stars to prep me for tomorrow. Yah, you know that I am the type of nerd who prepares for concerts.

I was distracted from writing this post when a friend sent me this. Watch it. Hilarity! It's especially awesome when the Care Bear shows up. How can you not click now??

So this post now has no official rhyme nor reason to it like all of my posts. I swear, maybe in the new year, I will write posts that stick to an actual topic and are somewhat coherent.

Yeah right.

But anyway, back to Stars, and back to the title of this post, from the most-excellent song "Your Ex-Lover Remains Dead". I'm often not brave and don't say the things that I want to say, but I say hi-five to those who do.

No comments: