So last Monday, while procrastinating cleaning my apartment, I actually watched the entire premiere of The Bachelorette. The current bachelorette is Canadian, which is cool, but I have to admit that last week kind of got me hooked. And, I've found out that rawbean is also hooked, so I've decided to blog about the show, 'cuz well, blogging about useless TV is fun. Oh, and I think this season is going to be super dramatic, 'cuz it looks like from last week's previews that one guy turns out to be a lying liar with a secret girlfriend, so there's gotta be a be a special place in hell for that dude, or any dude like that.
This show is hard to watch because all of these dudes look the same. It's pretty confusing. They should wear name-tags.
Why isn't Tanner P. going on about his foot fetish again? That was the funniest part of last week's show, dammit!
This whole search for the rose is lame.
I like her red boots.
Whoa, Jake just totally went in for it! I dunno, maybe he should have waited for her to finish her sentence before planted a big wet kiss on her. Especially 'cuz she was answering a kind of "deep" question that he asked. Hear her answer, then kiss her.
Martina McBride's career must have been affected by the recession if she has to go on this show.
The Harlem Globetrotters' careers must have been affected by the recession if they have to go on this show. But hahahaha, the bachelors are so the Washington Generals.
Jillian needs to stop emitting that high-pitched squeak. It's annoying both me and Rilo. However, I do like her basketball shoes.
LOL My new dating strategy will be to have the Harlem Globetrotters pick a dude for me. It's totally true love if it's okayed by a Globetrotter.
This Wes dude is a little bit creepy. I think I don't like him, even though he is a musician.
LOL Tanner P. has let his foot fetish freak flag fly! Yes!!!
Shut up David about the "Man Code"!!! This David guy bugs me; he's judgmental toward everyone.
Oooh... The Bachelorette has turned into Survivor, and the dudes get to vote out a dude. Will she agree with them?
Nope! She's keeping the dude they dislike!
And quelle surprise, she's letting the ones go who I barely remember. Ooooh, one dude is kind of choked up. Awww. Oh, and she let go of the British guy. Last week they actually captioned him for dumb viewers. Yeesh.
And, as always, the best part of any reality show is the scenes from next week. Ooh the drama!
***
So for any non-Bachelorette watchers, my next post will be far more interesting and useful. :D
9 comments:
Holy crap this is the funniest post EVER!!! I love that you wrote it WHILE watching and your opening comment about liars - so awesome.
I actually like the guy that the globe trotters picked. He's very cute.
And so sad they let Simon go - I bet he gets a lot of action from being on the show though.
hehehe.....
Oh man. Every girl needs the Globetrotters on her side.
Cxx
Are you sure you weren't watching last night's episode of Futurama? The Harlem Globetrotters were there to help solve some mysterious time-shifting problem.
So, did they play the Globetrotter's theme while they were on?
yes, harlem globetrotters are definitely needed in most realms of life.
Aw hell, maybe I will give it a chance this year.
Haha! I love your commentary! It was good to hear Rilo's reaction too ;) I totally need to come watch it with you so I can hear it live :)
I'm so sad that I have missed the first two episodes. I do love to waste brain cells on this show. Maybe this next episode I'll be able to catch up!
Christa
I'm all about weirdness and fetishes...to each their own (I don't have any I'm just saying Ha!) but that Tanner guy is giving me the creeps, I CAN'T believe she picked him!!
And man code guy has serious anger issues. He seems to want to beat the shit out of everyone. (though he is really cute)
Post a Comment