I have nothing to blog about.
I'd better go do something super exciting this weekend to remedy this, but right now I don't have anything super exciting on tap. Yet. Yet is the operative word.
Or maybe I'll just hang out and watch DVDs and read books. Whatevs.
School's good though. School's always pretty good. Why can't everything else be like school? However, I think that making school good takes a lot of energy and brainpower, and by the month of May, I have little left for other things. These batteries could probably use some recharging, and soon. Next weekend is the long weekend, and I think I'll go to St. Ratford, so that should give me a little bit of a boost.
The song "E-bow the Letter" by REM just came on. It's one of my fave songs by them. Beautiful, but sad.
Did anyone watch the Office tonight? I think every workplace needs a Cafe Disco.
4 comments:
You ever tried to use an ebow? Those things are weird.
St. Ratford! Yay! Even better - you coming to Scotland! 5th to the twelfth is super cool for me :-)
Cxx
I like blog posts about nothing. I want an E-bow for Christmas.
so have you grown to like new adventures in hi-fi, or do you only like e-bow?
Post a Comment