I wish there were more hours in the evening. Once I'm done with work, and then the gym, and then making dinner/lunch for next day/getting my shit together for next day, the evening slips away so quickly as I drink tea and catch up on other stuff. I want more evening hours for reading and watching Netflix and sourcing out new music stuff.
More evening hours please!
This school week is going well so far. My classes are good, and I have so much on the go the days fly by. I wish I could clone myself because I often need to be in several places at once, like today at lunch when I had a meeting and I had to set up for a lab.
One of my favourite songs of 2013, hands down, is "Blurry Nights" by my perennial crush, Hayden. He just released a video for it last week (I think), and it's nice eye candy, for sure. That man ages well.
The new Matt Good album is streaming in full over at CBC Music. Loving it so far. I hope I can find it on vinyl next Tuesday.
I had a really great run last night. I love cool fall weather for running. I signed up for the Scotiabank Waterfront 5K race on October 20th. I'm thinking it will be a great race for me to break my old personal best. :)
All for now. Weekend is shaping up to be fun. More on that later.
p.s. Thanks to everyone for well wishes etc when it comes to my mom. It's much appreciated. I can't wait 'til she's home though.
1 comment:
Really like the Hayden song~
Post a Comment