1) The ULTIMATE Pumpkin Chai recipe from David's Tea. I love this tea when steeped normally with a bit of milk and stevia. However, making it traditionally on the stove with one part milk, one part water is amazing and it smells so good.
2) The new Los Campesinos! song. Songs about death are great for the autumn.
I decided to try a dress since I'd might as well get the most out of the shipping I was going to pay. I got the Coach Tour Dress in violet, and it fits really well! I'm super happy with my first ModCloth purchases!
4) Speaking of reading, I've got a pile of spooky fall-type books to get through. I've been slogging through Kelley Armstrong's "Omens" because it was highly advertised on the subway and looked interesting. I'm not loving it but will get through it. Next I have "The Silent Wife" by A.S.A. Harrison to read. It's advertised as being for people going through "Gone Girl" withdrawal, and since I loved that book, I picked up "The Silent Wife". After that, I have the new Neil Gaiman.
5) My weekend plans look like fun. Drinks on West Queen West, and then the Junction Music Fest to see a friend's band play. That will be followed by more drinks.
5) My weekend plans look like fun. Drinks on West Queen West, and then the Junction Music Fest to see a friend's band play. That will be followed by more drinks.
Yay autumn!

1 comment:
I'm really excited about autumn too! I love the crisp air in the mornings. Our new place has the best views for fog too and we are getting lots of it these days.
That dress is SUPER cute! Shirt rocks too, I saw a t-shirt on Pinterest the other day that said 'Books Coffee Rain' which is kind of like yours.
The one on Pinterest should also includes Cats for sure.
Post a Comment