Sunday, July 13, 2014

Lately...

I've been reading a lot, watching baseball, soccer, and Dateline.  Went on a traditional cross-border shopping trip in Buffalo with friends from work, and even though I swore I'd buy nothing, I got myself some new clothes, jewellery, and towels. Got many fun trinkets and junk food at the American Target.  Ate at the Cheesecake Factory.  Oh man, that place is so good and explains the obesity epidemic in the US.  Had a pint of Blue Moon (love that beer).

Good times.

I've been reviewing my trip itinerary for August.  It's getting close!  I can't wait.

2 comments:

Jabba said...

Yeah, I'm glad we don't have Cheesecake Factory, it would be a problem for me. Your Instagram posts are off the charts.

Unknown said...

I love Cheesecake Factory. I am so glad it is not over here (if it is I am pretending it is not)