Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Summer So Far

- Slept in on Saturday.  Read an entire book (We Were Liars by E. Lockhart, a perfect one-day read).  Started another (Maya's Notebook by Isabelle Allende).  Had a great catch-up phone conversation with my dear friend Claire.

- On Sunday, I took myself to see Hawksley Workman in a one-man show based on a Greek tragedy, The God That Comes, at the Tarragon Theatre.  I am seeing this show in Stratford in September, and wasn't going to go to the Toronto run, but then I thought "eff it! it's summer vacay! I shall do what I want" and saw it and loved it.  Good Choice.

- Monday's task was to head to the Apple Store to get my phone fixed.  The sleep/restart button wasn't working, and they just gave me a new phone.  Spent my afternoon setting up my new phone, then spent the evening watching The Bachelorette, even though I'm not digging this season at all, and then starting Orange Is the New Black season two.

- Today was a Jays game, and then more OITNB.  I didn't like the first episode of this season, but then episode two got me re-hooked.  I love this show.  Much not binge too much.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It sounds like a good way to start a vacation!