So I stood up Pride & Prejudice tonight. I gotta finish re-reading The Kite Runner for the staff book club so that I don't look like a goof. Turns out that I forget more about it than I thought I did.
Rain = yuck.
Taking a far-too-long break from reading to phone friends, read blogs and blog. Talked to my friend T from high school for a bit. Discussed how my group of high school friends seems to be a little slow on the relationship/marriage front. Out of 9 of us, 1 is married, 1 is getting married in April, and 2 are in pretty stable long-term relationships. That leaves 5 single girls. (T and I being in the latter group.) Anyhow, I'm sure that when a bunch of us get together this Saturday night, we'll continue the endless of analysis of the states of our lives.
Okay, time to finish off the book. Laters.
3 comments:
I have read "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night", it was absolutely brilliant. I remember getting it and thinking that it would not be very good because the main voice of the book is an autistic kid, but man. I love it. I have read Harry Potter as well... Would you recommend the Kite Runner?
Any other shows coming up that you are interested in seeing?
Scott
Enjoy your book! I'm sure you gals will have a fabulous time Saturday :D
I will definately put "The Kite Runner" on my list. Cold still not in remission!! Hope that things are well with you.
Scott
Post a Comment