Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Dear Mom and Dad, please send money...

Argh! I was just at April's blog and now that song is stuck in my head! If my pals from high school knew that I had a country song in my head, they'd all have heartattacks. I'm the girl who professes an intense dislike for country music and complains if we go somewhere if they dare to play it. Good thing none of 'em bother to read my blog...

On a related note, I just bought the new Sarah Harmer CD today after work. It's supposed to be rather blue-grassy.

A couple of my friends from high school, who both work in the education system, and I are thinking of going on a mini-holiday to somewhere tropical the week after new year's. School gets out really late in Decemeber (on the 23rd), so we go back rather late. It's looking like we might go to Cuba. I'm liking the thought of lying by a pool and drinking for a few days.

I'm exhausted. I spent 2.5 hours entering marks and report card comments after school, but thankfully, they're done now.

Tonight = Martha's Apprentice. Will crazy Jim be let go this week? He would frighten me in real life.

Have a good Thursday.

ps Oh look, blogger is being co-operative right now. So here's my Ben Lee autograph, thus completing my Ben Lee concert odyssey posts.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the autograph, keep that somewhere safe ;) I think a Holiday would be perfect .. you should do it for sure!

Raina* said...

Not only is TB a cuie, she is very generous....she gave you the sleeve to have signed and she kept the case?!?! The sleeve is the best part of the CD.....Whoa, lucky lady.

Seriously, I still wanna pinch his cheeks.

Scott said...

Cuba sounds great... drink with umbrellas and a variety of fruit juices sound great.. I am jealous already....
As for prizes for guessing my job... hmmm i will have to think of something.

m@ said...

Very very cool personal autograph, so much better than the lame standard signed name.
I missed the show, is Jim still around?

Scott said...

Nice comment on my blog. Like your ideas... take care and have a great weekend.

scott