Anyhow, I had a lovely Christmas. It seemed to be the year where people decided that I needed lots of Simpons paraphernalia. I got:
- 3 Simpsons board games (Loser Takes All, Simpsons Monopoly and the Ultimate Simpsons Trivia Game)
- A deck of Simpsons cards that comes in a Duff can
- Season 7 of the Simpsons on DVD
- Simpsons candy
- 2 Simpsons Christmas tree ornaments
- A book called "Planet Simspon"
Anyhow, it was a huge rush to get home in time. The Christmas concert on the last day of school was very long, and then our staff luncheon was very long and then I had to rush home and pack. I had soooo much to carry with me that I decided to leave the heavy laptop at home. So, right now I'm at the good old SPL (Stratford Public Library) checkin' my email, catching up on my blogs and posting.
Note: Oh wow! I hear sirens. Makes me feel at home despite being back in the small town. Right now I'm suppressing laughter as people are looking out the window to see what is all the hubbub. Sirens are a rarity in Stratford.
Anyway, I am having a lovely time catching up with the 'rents and the friends. I've also been hanging around the house reading a lot and doing some shopping in Stratford. The mall was soooooooo empty on Boxing Day, although I did manage to get a fun new skirt and some new fun tanktops for Cuba (3 more days!). According to the headline in the Stratford paper, I must be blind because it reported that the mall experienced a very busy boxing day.
I took a picture of my all-time favourite Christmas decoration which I will post when I'm back in Toronto on the 30th. Catch ya then! Enjoy the waning moments of 2005!
2 comments:
I know when I think of excitement and action, Stratford is the first thing to come to mind.
That's an awesome Simpson's haul!
Woot woot, sounds like you had a Simpson-tastic Christmas!!
Yeah for Cuba...anxiously awaiting all the grubby details...
Post a Comment