Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Skinny boy, all bones no lies.

Wow... I just noticed that this is my 250th post. Neat.

Well, the heat is supposed to break tonight and that's all I care about right now. My school's been sweltering for the past three days. Can any crazy heat just hold off until the end of June?

Yesterday I bought the new Amy Millan solo CD. I like it.

Gosh TV is crap. My roommate is looking for something to watch and there's nothing.

This site amused me for a good half hour this evening.

I've been spending way too much time on celebrity gossip blogs. The madness must end. My fave is Pink Is The New Blog which is the first thing that I check when I get home. Even before my email and my own blog. Yeesh.

Well this has turned out to be quite the random post, hasn't it?

This weekend will be nice but there's a big of suckiness attached - exams are due on Monday. Have I started? No. Am I in a rush to start? No. I'm thinking that Sunday is going to be an exam-writing marathon.

I made the mistake of double-booking myself on Saturday night. I said I'd go to a dinner at my friend Flora's in Whitby plus to a Christine Fellows concert with Becca T. I think I'll be able to swing both. I really want to go the concert, but my friend scares me too much to cancel... (Plus, the guilt... oh, the guilt...)

Well, I think I'm just going to do some dishes and perhaps read for a bit and then hit the proverbial hay. Hope you all have a good rest of the week.

7 comments:

m@ said...

Damn dishes... and I keep forgetting to buy Amy's new cd! Well I think I shall fix that tonight.

X said...

I love PITNB!! I'm so glad I skipped the heat wave on Mtl...the weather is awesome here in the maritimes. Dang....gotta go back home soon and literally face the heat :P

Scott said...

It seems the heat has settled down some. I thought the humidity would be gone, but apparently not.

Scott

EveyQ said...

But on the up side, after exams comes break, right?

Anonymous said...

Heat + Humidity = Swass

The Grunt said...

Yeah, ever since "24" came off the air, it all blows.

wes said...

Awesome, you used the word proverbial. I used it today on my blog and thought for sure I spelled it wrong, even when I checked the spelling online. I thought there was no way I spelled it right all on my own, I was sure I had spelled it completely wrong and I was typing out a completely different word that ment something totally different. But now that I see it here, and I was right all along, thanks. :)

p.s. That was fairly random and completely off topic, sorry. :)