Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Rooftops and Invitations

All right, there's a huge pile of dishes to be washed, laundry to be done, packing to start and errands to run. Sooooo, blogging time it is. I've decided to steal stuff from other blogs.

A) Cute Animal Quiz from Guggenflurgen:

You Are A: Duckling!

DucklingThe cutest of the cute, these baby ducks are often spotted in the spring following closely behind their mother. As a duckling you will grow up quickly, becoming one of the adult ducks seen commonly in ponds and streams. Playful and timid, charming and vulnerable, ducklings are nature's very definition of innocence.

You were almost a: Lamb or a Bear Cub
You are least like a: Groundhog or a SquirrelWhat Cute Animal Are You?


B) 5 Things from Scott:

5 Things always in my purse/briefcase/backpack:

1. Ipod
2. Cell phone
3. Juicy Tube
4. Book
5. Gum

5 Things always in my wallet: (Remember, it's a Nightmare Before Christmas wallet)

1. My student card (for good luck)
2. Tonnes of cards (credit, debit, store points cards etc)
3. Concert ticket stubs
4. Lots of freakin' receipts that need to be removed and organized
5. A little bit of cash

5 Things always in my refrigerator:

1. Many bottles of salad dressing
2. An open bottle of wine (oh gosh, makes me sound like a wino -- in my defence, it's not necessarily my bottle, okay)
3. Yogurt
4. Something that needs to be thrown out
5. Ketchup

5 Things always in my closet:

1. That load of laundry that never gets done.
2. My Care Bear (shhhhhh)
3. Clothes that I keep meaning to donate to Salvation Army
4. A box full of old purses
5. Dust (one of my summer projects is to fix this)

5 Things always in my car: (Or things that end up in the 'rents' car when I borrow it)

1. Air Freshener thingy
2. Pennies
3. A pack of gum
4. An empy water bottle
5. Directions to someone's house

5 (or more) Things always on my desk: (at work - if I can still remember what it looks like)

1. Stickers, stickers, stickers
2. Stapler with coloured staples
3. My Oscar
4. Pile of marking
5. My collection of bottles that need to be brought downstairs to be recycled

Okay, now that I've procrastinated, I feel ready to be productive. Then I will reward myself with a trip to Starbucks. Woot.

9 comments:

-jason- said...

what's a juicy tube?

JO said...

i'm glad you've stoped stressing yourself out about the computer... or at least prolonged it.
How is the war reading going. When i was home this week I found a bunch of books that my dad had. he must have taken them from my grandfathers house. I"m sure if you would like to borow, he wouldn't even notice!

wes said...

lol, the care bears were awesome. I have a Lion Heart fridge magnet that I kept on my desk lamp growing up, and than it made it its way to the fridge when I moved out. And I still have it! :)

Anonymous said...

Care Bears are the cats ass.

You have an Oscar?! in what role? I'm dying to go see your work.

Scott said...

Excellent list. Care Bear? Hmmmmm... well better than on the bed right?

Scott

-jason- said...

have a fun and safe trip!

Jocelyn said...

i'm still trying to get over that you were a duckling. you answered every question on that survey correctly, obviously. especially since you were least like a groundhog. because there is nothing good i can think of resulting from being a groundhog, except a holiday. for which we don't even got off school.

Raina* said...

I'm a chipmunk.
They occasionally feast on bird eggs and insects.
Nice.

X said...

I still carry my student card with me too...LOL, I try to get discounts with it. Not many people check and notice it's been expired for years! :)