Thursday, November 02, 2006

How great I am. Gotta tell myself, yeah, I'm the man.

Yay for the Office yet again! Oh, did I laugh. Oh, did Becca T, my roommie and I cry "Jim check your phone!!" I cannot wait 'til next week... He'll have to have seen the text message then, right?

Awhile ago, I was hanging out with my friend Sandee and I told her a story to which she replied "I can't believe you didn't put that on your blog!" So I will put it on my blog.

I was in the big Winners on Bay/Bloor street with my book club pals. (We took a break from discussing literature for a movie/shopping girls day.) Anyhow, we're in the shoe section and on the floor I see the shoes that I've been coveting on the floor and I say "Ohmigosh! They have the shoes I want here!" I go to pick one up to see the price and a lady is like "Oh, um those are my shoes."

I was sooooooooo embarassed. What kind of moron picks up another person's shoe when they're trying on other shoes?? I'm too cool.

Anyhow, that's my embarrassing story.

So the song line in today's title comes from Ben Folds' song Family of Me from the Over the Hedge soundtrack. I'm in love with his songs from that soundtrack.

Well, I'm going to off to the 'rents place again this weekend. Hope your weekends are super fun.

5 comments:

X said...

Ahahaha, gotta love embarassing stories. Good times.

The Grunt said...

That is a uniquely embarrassing story, Christielli. I love it! I have tons of those moments, too.

Anonymous said...

lol!

what shade of red were you wearing on your face after?

Jocelyn said...

LOL there might've been a reason you didn't post that on your blog. SO funny. and yet, something I can see myself doing.

wes said...

lol, didn't the shoes look kind of worn? :p

Anyways, I can't wait to see what Pam texted to Jim. And the end of show when Pam was talking to Michael, I really thought they were going to have a bonding moment, kind of like the ones that Michael had with Jim. And I thought Michael was going to tell Pam how much Jim liked her, but no, I was wrong, Michael was an ass. :)