I actually went searching for post ideas today, because I really have nothing going on to post about. I can across a suggestion to list your favourite bands/artists from A to Z. Who knew that some letters would be so hard to fill??
A - Alanis Morrisette
B - Ben Folds (Five)
C - Christine Fellows
D - Death Cab for Cutie
E - Esthero
F - Feist
G - Great Lake Swimmers
H - Hawksley Workman
I - I don't have any special letter I bands.
J - Joel Plaskett Emergency
K - Kathleen Edwards
L - Lowest of the Low
M - Matthew Good (Band)
N - Neko Case
O - Oasis
P - Postal Service
Q - Quite frankly, I have no Q artists on my iPod
R - R.E.M
S - Such a hard decision - Sloan? Stars? Sarah Harmer? I cannot choose between those three.
T - Tori Amos
U - U2 (I guess... I'm not a big U2 fan, but they're better than The Used, who have one song I like)
V - Veruca Salt
W - Weakerthans!!!
X - I have X-actly zero X artists.
Y - Yellowcard is my only Y band. Eep.
Z - Zwan
4 comments:
I love Feist! I can't wait to see her when she comes to town!
Some "I"deas (har har): Ian Kelly, INXS (I'm old school), Ivana Santilli (older...but chill)
Q: Alls I've got is Queen. Wish I could help you out there! :)
I'm totally stealing this idea. :)
Back in the days of CDs (man, there is a sentence I never thought I would be saying), I always kept them in alphabetical order, and it was my goal to get at least one CD for every letter of the alphabet. I totally reached my goal too, so this list should be easy. :)
I-INXS
Q-Queen
There, I helped you out:D
Definately will be doing this... I can't believe you have Yellowcard... i think that you should check out Yo La Tengo.
Scott
Post a Comment