Thursday, July 23, 2009

The needle has landed.

So, I'm almost ready to head off to the *other* T-dot, Timmins, Ontario. I don't know if anyone else has called it that, but I will.

I am really really excited 'cuz tonight we are driving all the way to North Bay, where my dear friend Sandee (one of the Group of 9 from high school) lives. So drinks with Sandee, her husband, and my work roadtrip buddies tonight. (Although realistically, only me and R will go drinking. The other two buddies aren't as fun and will want to sleep. Boring!)

I think most of the next 48 hours will actually be spent in a vehicle, but whatever. I'll get to see parts of the province that I've never seen before, although the boreal forest (always the nerd am I) scenery will remind me of year teaching waaaaaaaay up north. (North of Red Lake, Ontario. That's truly north my friends.)

I am going to try and take lots of pictures for a picture-filled blog post.

And then when I get back.... like 4 more sleeps 'til I'm leaving on a jet plane to Paris!

4 comments:

Thomas said...

Let us know when you decide to hit Seattle.

Claire said...

Ontario! Paris! Aberdeen! London!

Heheh, my neighbourhood is interesting, to say the least. I saw an actual drug deal going on yesterday!

Cxx

rawbean said...

Have a great time!!

I went to Seattle yesterday - not so hot. What is UP with that city?

Name said...

Paris, je t'aime.

back off, Paris is mine.