In about 3 hours, I'll be making my way to meet up with my Paris travel buddy, and they we are off to the airport. I'm so excited.
Also, in that time frame, Becca T will be coming by to borrow my big-ass red suitcase to take with her to Nice for the year. It will be the last time I see my best pal until March Break (hopefully) when I visit her in Nice. It will be so strange to be in a Becca T-less Toronto. It could prove to be the most emotional suitcase-lending ever.
Well, I need to eat, clean, and pack. Packing is the worst part of traveling, don't you think. I'm hoping to definitely blog a few times to keep you all updated on my adventures, so don't forget about me while I'm gone!
Au revoir!
5 comments:
Au revoir, baby! See you in a week!
Cxx
Bon voyage!
Hope you're trip is amazing!
Bring me back some brie, a baget, and some haggis.
Can't wait to hear how the trip went.
Post a Comment