Monday, September 28, 2009

Goals for the week.

I had a lazy, chill, and uneventful weekend. Shopping, housewarming party, and I dyed my hair hazelnut this afternoon.

Anyway, I got pretty much nothing accomplished that I wanted to, so I've decided to make a list of things I want to do this week in absence of having anything else to write about.

1) Go to two yoga classes during the week and at least one on the weekend. The health kick's been slipping. Time to get on track.

2) Do one item of housework per day. If I did this, I wouldn't be sitting in this hurricane zone.

3) Knit while watching "So You Think You Can Dance Canada" as opposed to doing nothing while watching the show.

4) Finish reading Christopher Moore's "Lamb". I've been reading it since Labour Day. My dad lent it to me. If I don't have it done by Thanksgiving, I might be disowned for being a slow reader.

5) Continue reading the book of African short stories that I bought on a whim. I started it while taking a break from "Lamb". I'm so bad at saying no to a shiny new book.

6) Mail off packages to Becca T and Claire. They're not quite finished, but they are sitting on my coffee table and Rilo keeps munching on the plastic envelopes.

Okay, I think that's ambitious enough. If I blog about something, I'm more committed to doing it. ;)

5 comments:

wigsf said...

That's alotta stuff. That's like a month or two worth of stuff there. And remember, you've got to squeeze that pesky little job thing in there too.

Jocelyn said...

I want to see your knitting! So take pictures, ok? What are you working on?

Also, I really like your goals. I can't wait until the day when my goals aren't like, learn about the developmental process of xenopus frogs, or something. But I get the feeling that might not be for awhile.

The Grunt said...

Yay for fun goals! I've got a great week ahead of me too. Finally!

Miss Ash said...

Knitting during TV is a great idea as you can feel like you've accomplished something while relaxing. Does that make any sense lol.

rawbean said...

I hear you on the hurricane zone! Although I did tidy up partially last night. I will spend another hour tonight and slowly start living like the rest of society!