Wednesday, September 16, 2009

This video made my day.

Warning: This post is mainly about cats, so skip it if you aren't a fan. ;)

Well, it was either the video, or the post-work pumpkin spice latte. That was pretty good too.

But honestly, next time I'm stressed out, I'm watching this.



Bonus: I like this one too.


I wish Rilo was this quirky. She could be a youtube superstar! Actually, maybe I should try to get a video of her carrying her toy duck around. That's pretty funny. But not superstar caliber, unfortch.

A funny side effect of my parents having taken care of Rilo when I was traveling, is that when my mom calls me the conversation goes like this:

Mom: "How's school?"
Me: "Good. Kids are nice."
Mom: "How's the cat?" Her tone perks up when she asks me this.
Me: "She's sleeping on a chair."
Mom: *chuckles* "Oh, she likes to sleep, that's for sure! When she was here, her favourite spot was under the gold chair in the living room..."

And on it goes. And that's just my mom. My dad will sometimes take the phone to hear about the adventures of Rilo and put in his two cents.

On the bright side, I'd rather hear my parents tell me about my own cat instead of complaining about how pitiful the Blue Jays were this year.

So yay for cats!

5 comments:

aliemalie said...

i saw the first video on facebook when someone was making fun of Fern (she does something similar in the bathtub) and thought it was hilarious!

The Grunt said...

I like that the first cat showers to cool jazz. The second cat did make me lol for realsies.

whatigotsofar said...

My father played with this one cat he use to have. He'd take a little slice of salami, poke a hole through it, then tie a string to the salami. He'd throw the salami on the floor near the cat but he remained holding on to the string. When the cat pounced on the salami, he'd pull the string, yanking the salami away from the cat. Hours of fun for both of them. I think it ended when the cat scratched my father.

Claire said...

So funny! Oh man how I want a kitteh!

Cxx

Miss Ash said...

That first video is sooooo cute!!! Loved it!!