Saturday, March 26, 2005

...and make a record of my heart...

Bah humbug! No Weezer tickets for me! I was online right at 10 am and no luck. I'm blaming the slow dial-up that I have to resort to here. Actually, no... I'll blame the evil inherent which is ticketmaster. Anyhow, maybe I can hope that Weezer tours again in August (not July!) and comes to the Ampitheatre where I'd prefer to see them anyway.

Last night was fun! We went to Kelsey's and I had a blue lagoon and nachos (no meat). Then off to DT's for board games. Played Apples to Apples for 2 hours. Good fun since we argued a lot. Gonna tease RS for a long time since she argued that James Dean was unforgettable since she thought about him every day.

So what's on for today? I'm going to go buy myself some socks. I keep losing them. I might pick up some Mint Smoothies at Rheo Thompsons too. Maybe rent a movie for the afternoon. Tonight I'm planning to go with MH to MR's to visit and give her the booties and hat I knit. They're purple with cream ribbon. She'll like them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

besmirch! i share your frustration with ticketmaster :( good try though...hopefully they WILL come back in the summer! anyway, the kool haus isn't the best venue there is...