Well, I'm back in Toronto. Today I just lounged around the house until it was time to leave to catch the 5:30 bus in Kitchener. I probably would have had a more productive day if I'd left earlier, but productivity isn't the point of a day off.
So now that I've returned I'm imported some CDs onto my iPod. I still have quite a few discs that aren't on there yet, and it is my goal to have my whole music library (or at least the songs that I like from certain CDs) onto the thing.
Last night I finished The Secret Life of Bees. If I were to rate the book, I'd give it 4 stars out of 5. A very enjoyable read. I've started on A Complicated Kindness which is so far very disappointing. I think I was expecting something far different from it. Oh well, I'll keep slogging through 'til it's done.
Tonight I should do a bit of work too. Blech. No more holidays for a long while. I'm in for the long haul now.
No comments:
Post a Comment