Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Cigarettes and chocolate milk, these are just a couple of my cravings...

Bah! I just lost my last entry. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... Well, in my entry, I had eloquently waxed poetic about how I was sitting in my camp chair out my balcony after work today, sipping some chocolate milk when "Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk" came on my iPod. I mean, what are the chances? 1146 songs on my iPod and one about an craving that I'm partaking in comes on that very moment! I wish that the other craving was something that I enojyed, like maybe Kahlua and chocolate milk.

Anyway, then I complained that I had to back to work today, but hey at least "Monday's" over and we're onto Wednesday.

Then I commented about how I was looking forward to the W/Thans concert in less than two weeks. I've broken my new year's resolution since I've only been to one concert this year: Plaskett waaaaaaaay back in January. Yeesh, the only time in recent memory that I've had such a concert-poor start to a year was 2004 when I was up in NSL! Hmmm, I should convince TB to do a W/Thans double-header since she saved $40+ due to ticketmaster's inability to save Weezer tickets for me. Grrrr... I'm still bitter about that. Now I'm going to try to post this entry and if I lose it, I'll be doubly bitter.

1 comment:

Shana Marie said...

I love that song! Rufus...mmmm...

I have that problem with blogger once in a while. I'm so paranoid about it that once I'm done typing a post, I copy the whole thing in case the post fails so I can just paste it in again.

Thanks for the comment on my blog!