Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I finally got a digital camera!


After about a year of debating and being wishy-washy, I got myself a digital camera. I definitely want one for Australia and I figured now's as good a time as any to buy it (plus Futureshop had a sale). Plus I have a baby shower to go to this weekend. Anyhow, I bought it on Monday night and last night I spent more money on it by purchasing another card (on sale), batteries and a case. Last night I played around by taking photos and today I wanted to try importing them to my computer. I decided to snap the view from my room's window. Too bad there was a big cloud hanging over the city and cutting off the head of the CN Tower. Gives you an idea of the icky day it has been.

Today was a pretty good day. I really want to tidy this place up tonight. We'll see how that goes.

Also, some bad news: no Sloan road trip to Bala this year. They're playing there on July 2nd, which will be the day that doesn't really exist for me. *sigh* A three year tradition broken. I am hoping that they decide that they will play in Toronto before my trip. But it still won't be the same! Posted by Hello

No comments: