Saturday, April 02, 2005

It may be years until the day my dreams will match up with my pay.

Looks like I missed posting on April Fools' Day. Didn't play any tricks today or have any played on me. Instead, I remembered tricks from the days of old, when TB and I would wrap up alarm gifts set to go off at an ungodly hour and give them to unsuspecting friends.

Very happy that it's Friday and other week is over. I guess my countdown to Australia is beginning. Less than three months now 'til I get on that long, long plane ride. And it's a bit more than three months until I actually arrive.

I had a fun Friday night. On my way home from work I stopped off at the Second Cup and treated myself to a Maple Creme. Very tasty. Once I arrived home I had a bit a nap. Unfortunatly I overslept and screwed up my evening plans a bit. I was supposed to meet TB
at the Eaton Centre at 7 so we could go catch a band that was playing at Dundas Square. Anyway, I ended up missing that but then we met up and shopped around. We hit Sephora where I used a gift certificate for a new juicy tube and picked up some tasty-smelling cinnamon bun body wash. TB copied me and bought some too.

After shopping we wandered around Queen St. and ended up going for a drink at an old university hangout. I had a good cosmo to drink. Yum.

Well, tomorrow is clean/organize apartment day. We'll see how that goes.

No comments: