Oh man. It's 2:29 and thus far today's been a total waste. I think it's because in the back of my mind I feel like I should be cleaning and I don't want to. I woke and started to watch the movie "Road Trip" on TBS. Can't believe I actually watched it for over an hour before I realized I couldn't take much more of that crap. Then I watched a couple episodes of the Simpsons and called my mother to complain I'm bored.
It's a beautiful day out. I should just grab a book, my iPod (if it's not dead at the moment) and hit a coffee shop somewhere and read.
Oh... TTC talks are on right now. I really hope they come to a settlement. I do have plans to get to work if they strike, but I really don't want my morning routine changed. Oh, the selfish way my brain works.
Oh the bright side, last night I almost peed my pants laughing. I called TB to see what she was up to and she told me the traumatic incident of how she washed her sleeping bag in the bathtub. It soaked up tonnes of water and she had to drag it onto her balcony to dry. Problem was, it started to goosh water onto the street below.
No comments:
Post a Comment